The UK Committee on Research Integrity
As the UK Committee on Research Integrity, it’s our responsibility to promote and drive research integrity in the UK.
Our vision is that the UK’s research system continues to be known for its research integrity, which:
- is central to the work and actions of all individuals, groups, and organisations in the research system
- enhances and protects the quality of research
- safeguards confidence in research
We work across the research system, including:
- higher education institutions
- independent research organisations
- research institutes
- research funders
- public, private and third sector organisations
What research integrity is
Research has integrity when it’s carried out in a way that is trustworthy, ethical, and responsible.More on research integrity
Read our response to the latest REF consultation on the assessment of people, culture and environment.
Read our latest newsletter